Wednesday, November 4, 2009

NaBloPoMo

Its National Blog Posting Month, I'm going to post a blog (for) everyday of this month. When I first heard the idea, I wondered if its even possible? my last 30 blogs took from February till now. So this is quite a challenge. I also wonder if some blogs may be cookie-cutter, pointless rambling of words about nothing really. But I think I will attempt to think of topics, ideas and plans of interest in my life. With yesterday's voting, world series, the new NBA season, person goals, colder weather, shopping lists, upcoming holiday season and life, I believe it just might work. and forcing myself to at least one blog a day, will hopefully be both challenging and fruitful.

PS - If you have a topic/idea or personal question for me to use as a blog... that would also be great!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would love you hear about you fitness habits. Whether or not you are totally happy with them, sharing the diet and exercise habits would be helpful!