Monday, November 9, 2009

Dear Giants...

What the flip is going on? You let me down, yet another time this season. Every game I've been able to watch, you guys have had a subpar performance. The first game of the season against the Washington Redskins... you guys made them look formidable. It was a close game, but we pulled out a win. I watched 2 of the next 3 games and you guys still won games, but they were mediocre wins. You were real sloppy, and in luck was on your side. Its true that even when you won the superbowl a couple years back, luck was very much on our side. But I continue to root for you, and hope that you guys start getting your act together. You guys are off next week, but I'll be watching you on Thanksgiving. Hopefully you won't let me down.

No comments: