Thursday, January 1, 2009

Bridge To Somewhere

2008 had a lot of change, a lot of high hopes, a number of unwanted results and certain pre-2008 mistakes were repeated. So I bid farewell to that past. Although the memories and pictures will remain for a while.

Welcome 2009. This will be a year of purpose, and I'm hoping... trying... praying... believing... that I will be smart about my decisions and choices. I will be the person that I've wanted to, and supposed to be.

My goals are to be:
- more confident
- more decisive about my goals
- more open and less scared/intimidated
- honest about my feelings and courageous about my decisions
- determined about my future and less expectation-ful about my relationships
- more caring about the average people around me
- responsible and generous with all the gifts I've received
- Save just as much as I spend on frivolities
- A licensed driver

Short and sweet, yet most of those have to do with change starting from within, which is the hardest to accomplish. Wish me luck. I thank all friends that have been with me thus far, and I look to enhancing our friendships in the new year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think those are really good goals. I like that you added becoming a licensed Driver