If you could choose one super-power, what would it be and why?
It would the ability that the character Sylar has in heroes. As I understand, he can see "how things work." In the show, he uses it to learn how other people's powers work, so he can use them himself. But in one episode, he was talking about his ability with another character Peter. He implies that he can use his ability to understand the potential future. Basically, his power can understand how a present decision or choice, will "work" in terms of the future. So you can understand how his decisions will affect himself and others, down the road.
I think that'd be awesome. If you've read some of my more personal blogs, you'd see that common theme. I often will look at either my past or current decisions, and try to make sense of it. Try to understand what insights I can see about myself, and think about how I can make decsions to be the kinf of person that I want to become. Even though the journey/destination of my life is not fully known, I can at least plan a couple stops that I want to make along the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment