Thursday, November 19, 2009

So much to do

So much going on, so little time, but maybe I like it when the pressure is on and there's not a moment to waste.

I'm going with my brothers to visit our youngest brother at his boarding academy near Syracuse, this weekend. We plan on leaving from NYC tomorrow after 1 pm. Meaning I need to be on a bus to NYC before 9 am tomorrow morning. THis also mean that I'm gonna be traveling for 9+ hours on friday, just to make the round trip on Sunday. Then going back up again on Wednesday-ish for the holiday. That's a lot of back-and-forth, so I'm trying to plan out how to do it most effectively.
So here is what I have to do today: Work. Go to the Library to find a couple books for the trip. Do laundry and pick up clothes from the cleaners. Pack for this weekend and next week. Get a haircut in Odenton. Go to the gym and/or play racquetball, since I won't be doing much till Monday. Shower. Also figure out when and what bus I should take and get my ticket. And sleep... maybe.

Well, I have 21 or so hours to get it all done. I believe! 1,2,3 go!!

No comments: