Monday, September 22, 2008

New Season

YAY for the new season! September 22 is the official beginning of the Fall, but more importantly(or at least equally) it was the beginning of the new season of Heroes! Which was awesome, and it is/was a good distraction. Last year around this time Halo 3 came out, which was also an awesome distraction from the ups and downs of life. I tend to look into new seasons and dates to help motivate me into change and growth. This past summer was awesome, for equally good and bad reasons. I've put myself through ups and downs, hopes that have been high and then crushed, and just times of confusion. But now I just gotta pick myself up, and start this next season of life. Its a season of change, and not much of it looking to bright. However, its necessary. Just gotta go through with it, and let things fall where they may.

No comments: