Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Because I Can

Notice: There's no pic for this one!!

So your buddy here has been M.I.A. for quite some time now.
mostly because I haven't had the energy to blog, not that there hasn't been things to blog about. So in order to set things right in the world a brief recap of my life and what causes me to have nightmares at night will ensue:

Since the time of my last post, which i don't even remember what it was about, I quit my job, moved in with my boyfriend and started classes at the local community college. I turned 22, adopted two chihuahuas (Mo & Pacho), and haven't been out much to the clubs or bars in several weeks. Leila moved out on her own and Axel broke up and got back together with his ex several times. I've been looking for jobs but it haven't proven to be very lucky. Hopefully, I'll score something within the next week. I got a couple interviews locked up for the rest of this week. I talk to my mother about once a day and she still refers to Travis as "my friend" and I always have to correct her and tell her that he's more than just my friend.
Summer has officially ended and in doing so, my shows have finally started to come back. Heroes premiered on monday after a long ass hiatus and Gossip Girl has been on for almost a month now. Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters start this sunday. Monday night, as I was watching Heroes, I started feeling sick and by the end of the show my tonsils had swollen and hurt really bad and my nose had clogged up and I figured "fuck i'm sick!!" I've been sick since then and still have a stuffy nose except now i have a right eye that tears up for no apparent reason. I've been out here in Ellicott City for almost a month now and its bittersweet because I love being with my boyfriend but at the same time, I'm racking much debt in the friends department. Some of whom i haven't even seen Helen's birthday on the 15th of August. Hopefully, with Axel's birthday being two days away, some of my friends will decide to go party with him and I'll be able to see him.
A funny thing has happened while I've been living with Travis. Two of my besties who I had lost touch with a couple years ago, all of sudden, won't stop calling me and our friendship has picked up right where it was left off and i think its great.
I've been on the up and up with my music so I'll be glad to start Now Press Repeat again, even if the only person who pays attention to it may be Justin, and sometimes not even. I'm trying to broaden your musical horizons Justin!! Its you who I think about when I pick a song!! (ish)
And on to what bothers me about the world today...
Palin is a fucking dumbass pick for VP and McCain is a fucking joke. So he's trying to postpone the debate he has with Obama for friday...because of the financial crisis. I find that to be a bitchmove on his part because AT THIS MOMENT IS WHEN I WANNA SEE THE TWO PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES DUKE IT OUT AND PROVE WHO WOULD BE BEST AS PRESIDENT SEEING AS THAT THEY WILL INHERIT THE FINANCIAL CRISIS. get me on this...
and that's what's bothering me today...catch you later folks, i can't stop sneezing!!

No comments: