
I'm excited I figured out a cheap and easy way to feature the songs I select each week. I should've thought of it before but of course, life never works out that way. Back in 2006 I was interseduced to Imeem.com when Myspace didn't have some of the songs I wanted to play on my page. So Imeem allows you to select a song and embed it onto your page...its kindah neat. And they have this cool little widget to post onto blogger as well so that's kindah cool too. So my song pick for this week (I know it's a little late...) is Lucky by Jason Mraz featuring Colbie Caillat. The song is from his new album We Sing We Dance We Steal Things. It's the perfecto pretty song and its about two people in love with each other who happen to also be each other's besties. Que Cute! Anyway, the song is to your right, hit play and ch ch checkit!!
No comments:
Post a Comment