Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Let the celebrations begin!!!


I chose to do bowling because I knew it was an easy event for all the youngere people to do. I chose Monday, because it was also better for a couple younger friends. However, as Monday rolled around, none of the under 21 friends were able to make it. And a few of the 21+ people who said they could/would make it also backed out. I didn't expect a number of them to come out, but I guess a part of me really wanted it. But I realized, why be upset over what did not work out. I knew at least 2 sets of people WERE coming. So just get over it. But all in all, it was an awesome time! And surprisingly even the cost was pretty good. On to bigger and better as the week progresses. DIKs??, Nellies?, Freddies... who knows, but I'm going to enjoy it regardless.

No comments: