
As of 12:00 AM today we entered the 7th month of the 8th year post-millennium. Am I the only one wondering where all that effin' time went? Hmm, guess not. Anyway, I wanted to recap on the journey my life took last night. I won't remember all of it but I'll be looking to my calender for reference.
Well from the looks of things I ate out multiple times and it makes sense to me know why I'm always so broke. I ate out a total [counts....].....
HOLY CHIT! OKAY SO I'M INTERRUPTING MY BLOG JUST TO SAY THAT TRAVIS JUST TOLD ME THAT HE WON TICKETS FOR YAZ. HOW FUCKING HAWT IS THAT. I'M THE ONE WHO SIGNED HIM UP ON A FLUKE BECAUSE I KNEW HE LIKED THEM AND I NEVER THOUGHT HE'D ACTUALLY WIN!! BUT HOW RAD IS IT THAT HE DID. YAZ IS ONE OF HIS FAVE BANDS FROM THE 80s SO I'M NOT SURE IF I WANNA GO...travis has killed the 80s for me. =[ NOW WE'LL RETURN TO UR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM...
...I can't figure out how many times but i'm gonna round up to like 7 or 8 times. And lets say on average I spend about $18 a meal. That's about...[uses calculator] $144!! FUCKN AY! that's a lot just on food man...and it doesn't include my lunch. that's just dinner. I spend waaay too much money on food and I need to revaluate that sitchiation.
So I'm thinking that it has to be a sign of good things to come if on the 1st day of the month my boyfriend wins tickets for a concert I signed him up for. Plus I have Costa Rica coming up, so I'm uber psyched about that. I just gotta get this money issue regulated because I also have school to pay for. But I'm very hopeful for this month to treat me well. I'm over recapping by the way...why dwell in the past whether it was good or bad. I'm lookin toward whats ahead of me. In other news my mother is slowly but surely making changes toward our relationship and for the first time in my life I don't know how to read her. She's been very docile towards Travis and even asks about him every once. She'd like to have a sit-down talk with him and I'm not sure what it's about or what's to come after it. It could either go two ways, really really bad, or semi-bad-ish. Yeah I'm being very cynical about it. Things are lookin up...
No comments:
Post a Comment