
So this song isn't on iTunes yet so you're gonna have to commit some type of illict action to get it. I'm in no way condoning illegal downloads though...[wink wink]. This week's song is called Buzzin' and it describes how I felt when I first heard it and fell in love. I think Shwayze is an up and coming rapper and if any of his other stuff is as good as this joint, I'm sure we'll be hearing a lot more about him real soon. I see this as a throwback for Summer 08 and its the perfect chillax by the cookout kindah song while u sip a Corona with a lime. Mm-Hmm!! The track was laid down by Cisco Adler (dated LC from The Hills and Mischa Barton). He's some dude who fronts some band called Whitestarr. You can see Cisco's nuts here. Shwayze and Cisco came up with this little gem. Che-Che-Check it out son!
UPDATE: I found the single on iTunes...its there.
No comments:
Post a Comment