Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Domesticated-ish


Essentially, what I've been trying to do is sum up my whole life into a few short paragraphs because I get bored, then easily distracted, and then fidgety. So, in an effort to be as precise and simple as possible, here goes mofos:

Most weekends I'm spending with my boyfriend. Today, June 17th, I officially known him for 2 months. The weird part out of the whole dealio is that, in those two months, I felt like I've lived a lifetime and a fraction of a second, paradoxically. Its such a great, butterflies in my stomach feeling. There's nothing better than to be walking down the street to Starbucks for my daily Iced Venti Sweetened Iced Coffee and have a flash of in image, sometimes Travis being totally silly or sometimes him using his puppy-dog eyes to get me to do something for him, that'll make my heart skip a beat, a smile rush to my face and all the perils of the day magically fade away. Yes, loveys, I'm in love. And its a feeling that has been well overdue for quite some time with me. We'll get into the occasional squabble but even those seem to be perfect for us. More than anything though, I'm extremely grateful to have Travis in my life because he's definitely grounded me in the sense that I'm focusing on aspects in my life that have been placed on the backburner for so long. I'm excited again to go back to school and actually "learn" something. Yesterday at lunch with him, I was discussing about how I felt that my social life was not up to par as to what it used to be. I was, the quintessential party boi and I no longer fit that description. It's bittersweet. That's not to say my days of drunken debauchary are over, but I have to tunnel my energies to more imperative issues. Thank you Travis.
I attended Pride only on Friday night. Sadly I missed out on Justin's buddies' party but I was able to meet Travis parents and his grandpap in exchange. His grandfather...THE CUTEST GRANDPOP ever!! OMGAH I thought he was so adorable. That evening as we drove back to the city, we had several options for a night on the town or a small party at a friends, even a gay bar we would pass by. Instead, we won't grocery shopping and made a little slumber party for ourselves. All the redbulls in the world couldn't of saved me that night from being sooo tired the night before. Sunday I spent the day stoned and at the pool. A beee-uuuutaful combo.
Now its Tuesday, with another work week started. Thankfully I get paid this week and I'll try not to drink my paycheck away. 

Oh yeah, and like many self-respecting homo...I did see SATC and <3<3<3>

No comments: