Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I need your help!!!


So this weekend I'm going to Rehoboth. I've heard some people refer to it as the East Coast Gay Mecca. It being my first time, and the fact that its highly likely I'll be showin alot of skin, I want your opinion on a few matters.

First, I need a swimsuit, and soon. Where can I go and how much should I expect to pay? Boyshorts? Speedo ;) ? Trunks? I have no idea, and I need to decide soon.
Is universal gear the best(or maybe even ONLY) option?

Second, should I shave my face? No moustache or beard?

Third, should I shave/trim... ummm.... down there? LOL, but i'm serious...

Fourth, what is good beach attire?

Your help, ideas, suggestions are greatly appreciated

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

def shave.
if u wanna leave a happy trail that's always fun
but at least trim short in the pubes

as for the face leave the goatee thing you got going on or if u can get a chinstrap. those are always nice

and as for beach attire, swim shorts, flip flops, and a tank...and of course, nice shades!!