I'm back in DC, and ready for this holiday week. Tonight, I went to a Pre-Thanksgiving dinner with roommates and other friends from school. It was truly a good fun time.
Also, it was the main reason for rushing back today. In looking at why I came back for just a few days... I can truly only think of two reasons. Work and friends. Even though, I can work from home, I wanted to go to work, to let them know and make sure that I'm on the same page as to what needs to be done and when.
Secondly, and more importantly, I came back to hang with people before the break. Some I haven't seen in a while(relatively) and some I may not see in a while. This may or may not happen, especially since there is only one other event planned. But the opportunity is there and hopefully, it'll be a fun jam-packed, productive couple of days!!
Its good to be home.
PS - Yay Giants!!
No comments:
Post a Comment