Sunday, November 22, 2009

NY Road Trip 09 pt 3

We just made it back to my family's house in NYC. Trip went well, and a friend of my brother is staying with them for this whole week. As for me, I gotta figure what time I'm leaving tomorrow morning, so I can be back in MD by 4. People keep wondering why I"m not just staying here through the break. I mean, going up now to come back in a couple seems, ineffecient and maybe even wasteful, but I'm doing it anyway. Basically I'll be able to get some quality(hopefully) work in, plus I can get to have a couple chill nights with cool friends before the holiday. Crap, I'm looking at the time, and know that I should be waking up in four hours to catch my boltbus back, for the final leg of this trip. Night.

No comments: