I've been attempting to write a few different stuff for a while but never got around to completing them. In the past few minutes, I came up with the random idea of doing a theme for the next few blogs (feel free to join Freddy). This first theme has to do with "Choices". I've heard both of these phrases: "We are what we choose", and "Our choices are what define us". Everyday we make so many choices and decisions, with varying levels of consequences. I will attempt to expound upon the idea of choices in three or four ways, in the coming posts. stay tuned.
Ghandi said, "Be the change that you wish to see in the world." To that I'll add, "Voting for that change, if you're lucky enough to be able to, can also help in the matter."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment