Thursday, September 4, 2008

What do I want... only one way to find out

Crap. I'm in this very "blah" mood... still. Its like what should I be doing at this point in time. I really felt like my personal life was going to go into a new frontier. I almost felt this way a few times before, and I carefully thought about each step I took to get there. It made sense, I listened to his words, and thought about my feelings, and thought I was on the right track. Little did I know I was as far as I could go, and nothing more is possible. Here I am, a week later. Not really cool yet, but its not as bad, cuz I've accepted it more.

Now my resolve is to figure out what I want relationship-wise. I end up here, cuz I'm still unsure of myself in that aspect. And even though, my belief that the best relationships start out from a foundation of friendship. but even know I'm not sure what I want or expect from a relationship, and I always did wonder "what if I enter into a potentially awesome relationship, but make 'rookie mistakes' cuz of my neivity or lack of experience. So I guess I'm putting myself out there, to learn, and figure some things out. I have nothing really to lose, and can enjoy the distraction. Plus there is a reason and benefit behind it, so it makes it more worth it. Also, just because I'm not exactly looking for something awesome, doesn't mean I can't find it. The easiest way to not look for something in one place, is to look for it somewhere else.(I think)

Thoughts??

No comments: