Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Score One for the good guys...

Yes, Yes!!! I fought the battle and won. Against whom... Town. Myself and Town danceboutique have never seen eye to eye, and usually I'm the one who loses, but not this time. Yes, the perspective of winning and losing is only in my mind, but I don't care a win is a win. But saturday night was my most enjoyable time at Town, ever. Freddy you missed out. What made it so good, I took a lesson from the general outlook of DC. Forget everyone, and focus on yourself and the people you care about. So I just hung with my friends and enjoyed town for the little its worth(although its so expensive, hmmm). The group was about 11 of us, and it was a mingling of 3 different sets of my friends, which doesn't happen often, *cough cough* (tim, always almost making it out). But it was pretty awesome, and I'm glad it worked out.
It was also Adam's 21st bday, and I'm glad I was able to help celebrate it with him. Adam might have been the first gay friend that I met, whom I still talk to and can hang out with. Its crazy how time flies. But we went for Thai food, and did Karaoke at dikbar. And his friend Zack... he went off and sang that Tina Turner song, amazingly. I wish I had a tenth of his energy and stage presence.
Lastly, I believe this was the first time I ever took my camera out AND actually took pictures. Check 'em out in facebook. Although, you can see why I don't usually take pictures... cuz I take one good picture out of every 70, so yeah. I even took one with freddy on the way back home on sunday, but my pose didn't make the cut... sorry freddy cuz it was a good picture of you.

I came, I fought(drank), I conquered(had a good time)... Take That, town.

No comments: