
So I missed out on American Idol tonight! I KNOW! [gasp! take away my gay playa's card.] But apparently, from what I hear, pedophiles and tweens everywhere are crying up a storm because David Archuleta lost. I'm shizzocked too! I thought he was cute enough to win it but I guess not. I didn't really follow this season, (or any season for that matter because I actually have a life and would be out enjoying life as opposed to being a couch potater) but What The Buck would fill me in on the goings ons. With David Cook's win, I'm def. over American Idol. This season would've been 10x better if Danny Noriega was never voted off. But lets talk about more important things...
This weekend my first camping trip ever is planned!! Never done it and I'm finally getting that cherry popped. Travis and his friends have invited me and my own friends have advised I should keep my complaining to a minimum. I told them I would try. But being w.o my internet and cellphone for a day and a half will prove to be quite the challenge for me. Those guttural cries you'll be hearing over the weekend at night will be me, suffering from withdrawals.
In other news, Things That Currently Annoy Me:
1.) Its cold outside. WTF is up that, its like almost June and I gotta still be wearing sweaters. This ain't Ontario!
2.) The laundry machines still haven't been placed back in the newly remodeled laundry room (its been like 2 months now...). I was doing my laundry at Axel's laundry mat but now that he's working at a restaurant, I no longer have that hook-up. I feel that I'm imposing when I ask Travis if I can do laundry at this place.
3.) I got the promotion but not the perks to go with it. Just more responsibility. =/
4.) I haven't drank or partied in a while, that its been so long I was trying to remember when the last time was to detail it and I can't. Now that's sad. I plan on being trashed this weekend while camping to make up for lost time.
5.) Sean Cody needs to post new vids a lot quicker than every other or two days.
No comments:
Post a Comment