Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Here We Go Again!

On of my goals this year was to take part in the DC 48 Hour film festival. Not only did I accomplish this, but I also signed up for the Baltimore 48 hr film festival, and completed it as well. So I'm going for the trifecta.

In 10 days, the 2011 National Film Challenge kicks off! It runs from Friday October 21 through Monday October 24. I will be doing it again. The festival works in the following way: 7:00 pm Friday each team is assigned a genre for their movie. Then all teams are assigned a single prop, one line of dialogue and a character description that must be in each movie. At 7:00 pm Monday, the completed movie must be submitted. So for those few days, all writing, shooting, acting, and editing must take place. It is definitely not easy, but it is a fun time, and an amazing experience.


If you want to join and be a part of it, let me know! I need actors, writers, camerapeople (and cameras), editing people, and so on. No experience necessary, but it does require some commitment during that weekend. If you can be a part of it, that'd be great! (if not, that's okay too)


The following clips are the previews made for each of the two movies, stay tuned for worldwide movie premiere...


DC - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XVm4dNXjFY

Baltimore - http://youtu.be/Jx3TivSPgWU

No comments: