Monday, January 3, 2011

Out with the old...




My last few days in DC I had made some plans with people and they all fell through. Yet, I still had some good times and good conversations with people that semi-inspired me. One thing that I also recognized, is that its pretty hard to go from a social situation of deep conversation, fun and real friendship. And walk into cobalt/town where things are more shallow and maybe even fake.

This year, Im going to focus on the former. Focus on things and people that I enjoy. That's part of the reason I stayed in NYC, to invest in family. And I think I had a real conversation with my youngest bro for the first time. In addition to thoughts on family, a lot has happened with a number of friendships, that have gotten deeper or at least inspired me.

So out with 2010 and welcome 2011! Hope this year will be even better an more memorable!

No comments: