As of last Monday I officially began working for a different company. They are the people who actually have the contract, that I was working on. So things are somewhat all taken care of. He'll be paying me an increased salary directly. The only drawback is a lack of extra benefits. I'll have to get my own health insurance, and any other benefits out-of-pocket. It sorta still puts me ahead, in terms of money, and well anything I better than the situation I was previously in.
So now the plan is to work here till next July-ish. That's when the contract expires, and he may or may not win it again. So as I decided to be here for the next 15 months, I have to make sure my personal growth reaches it's potential.
I've looked at other job descriptions and technical requirements or plusses. My goal is to implement those within the applications as much as possible. So that the experience on the resume is better and still honest. I may even do some classes and stuff. When I look for a new job, my experience and salary will all be that much better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment