Well, another year, and another neice/nephew. My older brother had a third child last Thursdya. This time it's a boy! Quentin Jr.! I didn't even know about till I called my younger brother last night, and he casually mentioned it. So now I have 2 neices and 2 nephews, all born in the past four years. Those darn breeders! But its all good, besides I get on of the better roles, the "visiting uncle". I get to see them every so often, and chart their growth through the many pictures I take. I also get to see them in their good times. Cuz if they cry or mess themself... I can just give 'em back. So it feels good. This new development also means I should plan another trip to New York City.
But when? The next three weekends are all good, sensible choices. This weekend(28-29) is the end of NYC pride, so I can catch the festival, parade and such. Next weekend is fourth of july, so that would also be a good time. And the following weekend (12-13) is right after my birthday. So they all make sense, and it depends on what other friends are doing, and what I want for my birthday. Speakin of which, I NEED to figure out what I should do, so let me know if you got any suggestions. Thanks.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment