A new goal of mine is to live in the now. In the present. I tend to dwell on past decisions or be making decisions for a future benefit. A lot of people are concerned with future and past times, but it is the present that is most important and necessary. So hopefully this means less planning, scheduling and overthinking. And just going with my gut. It may be ironic that i'm planning on planning less, but whatever.
Also, you may, or may not have heard... but I'm a perfectionist. Even though that it has the potential for everything I do, to be "better". There also are a few downsides. First, my expectations of myself and sometimes others are raised to high levels. So when others and myself fall short of the bar, its easy for me to get disappointed. And there are also times, when I avoid doing something altogether, because I think it won't be good enough. This is one reason for why I blog once a week. I make attempts, but sometimes I just don't feel those posts are "worthy" or good enough for I'moveryourface. But that will change, I hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment