
The idea came to me when Justin had posted yet another one of his soul-seeking "notes" on Facebook. Fortunately, I'm always tagged in them so I get an inner look at why the cogs in his head spin the way they do. I mentioned that he and I should get a blog of our own, seeing as that we both do. He more than I, and mine mostly on MySpace. So in an effort to want to figure each other out, and hopefully this wayward world of ours we call DC, I introseduce I'm Over Your Face. As simple as it may sound, don't be fooled! It def. took Justin and I more than a few days to figure that one out. We were pulling for inspiration from all sorts of places: Perez, alcoholic drinks we favour, foods, the use of DC in a cutesy manner, only to discover later our answer was in us both all along. If only all realizations in my life hit me like a smack in the face. So what exactly will be our tone, our point, our M.O.? Psssh, hell if I know. I'm very free-spirited about it, thinking that it should evolve as we go. I think it's the best way to approach the big bad
No comments:
Post a Comment