
Ladies & Gents, as of Tuesday April 22, 2008, my break-up with V was made official. In other words, I officially changed my myspace status from In a Relationship to Single. The demise of the relationship actually happened on the Saturday before, but I wanted a couple days to myself to analyze and process what had just transgressed between V & I. But, for those of you not in the "know", lets have a quick recap, followed by my analyzations.
A quick review of my iChat records and I was reminded that I started having conversations with this boy early, before I even started considering him to be a potential. Remembering that I had deleted all of my 2007 recorded iChats, I can safely assume that we started talking around December of last year. My first record is on Jan 1, where a quick skimming of the conversation reveals that I wish him a happy new year and tell him of the fabulous party I'm getting all done up for. Fast-foward to our first dinner together, our first movie, & of course, the date where I actually became sprung. Somewhere in the midst of all this, I decided that I would do something I almost never do, and that is allow myself to be vulnerable and actually open myself up and develop true genuine feelings for V. Add rainy trips to visit him, and late night travels back. Then also add a blockage of communication and in a nutshell you have my relationship w. V. The last couple of days was the clincher for me. Two and half days had passed and not a single call from him. Now its not like I wanted hours long conversations, because I understood that he would get caught up w. work and whatever other things he was doing. But I don't think a 2 minute phone call just to check in is uncalled for either. This also wasn't the first time it had happened. Anyway, Saturday I was purty pissed and we discussed the issue, and angrily I told him that if he wanted out he should have the balls to tell me. So he did. And that was that. I gave him an opportunity to break up w. me so he took it. In all honesty, it was an uneventful break-up to an uneventful relationship. Now I think is definitely for the best. The relationship was going to end anyway, sad to say. We weren't having sex, which is a big thing for me. And he wasn't into the scene at all. But those were sacrifices I had made in order to be with him because I really liked him. So, I feel it all worked out for the best.
I actually having nothing of interest planned for the rest of the week. Work today was dreadfully boring, and it seems like the rest of my week may be as well. Except Saturday I plan to do a little shopping, you know, just for fun. Oh, and my apps are completed and filed, and my resume sent in. I did it more so that I could say, "yeah I at least tried", but i am a little sad every time I check my email and get no reply.
1 comment:
so first of all, i was never told about this....and me and freddy were supposed to be friends...or so i thought. Unfortunatly now that freddy has relized that he can be his bitchy self and write it all down for the world to see...thus we have this blog! lol...I am extremely upset at the fact that freddy 1. no longer calls me
2. no longer ims me
3. no longer messages me
4. no longer pokes me
and 5. no longer bothers me- no im j/k.... its verrrry unfortunate that me and freddy have such a communication barrier even though it is readily available to him. He has all my contact information and still refuses to do so. I just want some damn justice in this world. supposedly my best gay friend who i was so lucky to meet at the ghetto ACM and was so lucky to learn that POT was (not) the answer with him. Now unfortunatly everyone in the world can hear freddy bitch and complain and I can't ....now thats messed up!..................ps.......the last time me and freddy talked was about a veryy upsetting situation who he was so graciously enlightining me upon. I am much happier now because of said event and wish to thank freddy...unfortunatly he just doesnt call :( theres my bitch and complain freddy - SO HA! ....oh yeah u too justin lol
Post a Comment